The Health Group at Leidos is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will work in our Reston, VA office providing support to the Military and Veterans Health Solutions. The Health Group consists of over 7,000 employees working to address some of the world’s toughest challenges in health and engineering.
The candidate will perform a broad range of administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment, to include but not limited to:
- Escorting non-US employees and visitors
- Assist with office/cube moves, maintain/reserve conference rooms/visitor cubes
- Place facilities and IT requests
- Assist with laptop returns and set up of new systems
- Order equipment for new employees and assist with onboarding after orientation
- Travel and expense report assistance
- Calendar assistance and meeting scheduling
- Order meals, set up and takedown
- Convert documents to/from PDF
- Order supplies, software, business meals, business cards, conference registrations, and Leidos-branded goods
- Enter purchase requisitions and invoices for payment
- Send faxes and scan documents
- Prepare domestic and international UPS packages
- Maintain Sharepoint site
- Requires 1-3 years of administrative support experience.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess an upbeat, positive, outgoing and personable demeanor with an ability to interact well with both external and internal contacts.
- Manage multiple tasks with efficiency, attention to prioritization, detail orientation and execution.
- Must be able to work effectively with key administrative personnel across the enterprise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with a commitment to completion on a timely basis.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.