The Leidos Exploration & Mission Support CIV-IT division seeks to a hire a Sr .Net Webforms/MVC Web Applications Developer to work in our Gaithersburg, MD office to support the Nuclear Regulatory Commission’s Integrated Source Management Portfolio (ISMP) program. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Agile development team in a fast-paced work environment collaborating with project stakeholders, development and database teams, quality assurance, and other multi-functional teams.
**DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS THIS ROLE IS 100% REMOTE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
- Develop and enhance VB .Net Webforms and MVC based applications in a Microsoft Azure Cloud-hosted environment.
- Participate in daily scrum.
- Coordinate with multi-functional teams towards the completion of IT projects of various size, scope, and complexity.
- Responsible for supporting, enforcing, and integrating industry standards and best practices.
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis.
The NRC Programs .Net developer must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- 7 years VB .Net Webforms / MVC or other relevant technical experience, SQL 2012, Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and above, and three-tiered architecture.
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile development (Scrum, Sprint, User Stories, Retrospectives, etc.), Cloud-based environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and reporting skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Versed in BitBucket and GitHub to provide backlog-to-deployment traceability.
- Experience utilizing Jira to manage and deliver Agile development projects.
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Scrum Master certified or other Agile certifications.
- Crystal Reports Development.
- Experience developing in C#.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.