Program Finance Manager
The roles and responsibilities of this position include and are not limited to:
- Leads the timely development of proposal pricing and cost volume deliverables in accordance with technical, management, and cost specifications of on-contract proposals
- Work closely with Basis of Estimate (BOE) subject matter expert (SME) or project manager to ensure compliant BOEs
- Manage and coordinate material estimates with internal procurement team
- Develop and present cost proposal financial data for review by management
- Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables, and Macros
- Demonstrated ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Effective interpersonal (written, verbal, and presentation) skills
- Experience using PROPRICER pricing software
- Experience pricing Federal government procurement
Experience pricing International Commercial procurement
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.