The Defense Group of Leidos program is seeking a User Support Analyst to support efforts for NGEN-R.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology (IT) Service Management and Delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- Leverage processes, utilizing ITIL best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys, and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives.
- Provide Resource, Incident, Problem, Change, and Availability Management.
- Ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility, and visibility to the organization.
- Experience with Analytics, Resourcing, Hardware (HW) or Software (SW) asset management.
- BS with 2+ years of experience, Relevant military experience along with certifications other training may be considered in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- SECRET clearance (SSBI preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Windows OS, Active Directory, Service Manager, Remedy, Remote Desktop, and Hardware/Software troubleshooting
- Ability to travel up to 25% including OCONUS potential travel
- NMCI experience or knowledge preferred
- Excellent customer service / customer interaction skills
- Exceptional communication and documentation skills for troubleshooting and trouble ticket handling
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00