Leidos is looking for a Senior Systems Administrator with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Chantilly/Herndon, VA areas. The Systems Administrator is responsible for both network and server administration. This role requires an individual that is technical, and detailed oriented to capture customer inquiries and requirements, problems and service inquiries appropriately. This individual will work in a team environment to ensure mission needs are met and ensure functionality of capabilities of customers.
Position will include possibility of shift work (6:00 AM - 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM)
- Analyzes user requirements and high-level system architecture to develop proper system requirements
- Implements baseline changes and respond to change requests;
- Performs technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all supported servers;
- Builds servers by providing technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination of application projects
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to to the task order
- Supports continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of system operations.
- Tests, maintains and monitors computer programs and systems
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 8+ years of experience or a Masters +6 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience working as a Tier 3 system administrator: familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software with knowledge of Windows or Domino.
- Knowledge of IC IT standards and best practices.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration