Healthcare is one of the fastest growing sectors of the US economy, but the industry faces many challenges in delivering value to providers and payers and in improving patient care outcomes in a highly dynamic marketplace. HGS is at the forefront of defining and building solutions to address those challenges using a go-fast agile approach driven by small teams that rely on and value the contributions of each team member.
Software Configuration Manager – Health Growth Solutions
The Health Growth Solutions (HGS) at Leidos has immediate opening for a Software Configuration Manager to help us shape, develop, and deliver new software solutions leveraging state-of-the art technologies to our government customers and launch new and innovative products into the commercial healthcare marketplace.
You will be responsible for software product configuration control, release process, and configuration control of deployed baseline.
- Maintain the Software CM Repository comprised of Jenkins, Git, and Bitbucket toolsets to support continuous integration and deployment of software builds.
- Maintain and support the Atlassian Tool Suite, including setting up new projects and workflows to support Agile development.
- Administer the Atlassian Service Desk, including responding to service requests for new account set-up and permissions to access projects.
- Administer Slack access.
- Create and maintain a Configuration Management Plan.
- Perform baseline audits to ensure compliance with the Configuration Management Plan.
- Maintain site configuration baseline for disaster recovery.
- Create and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Coordinate with DevOps to maintain configuration and versioning for all deployed AWS instances and infrastructure planning.
- Coordinate with Product Managers on release planning and execution.
- Prepares/inspects deployment documentation packages to include release notes and user material
- Maintains and updates the software products baseline (COTS & OSS) for the Agile teams, including licenses and renewals, and coordinate with the PMO on renewing licenses.
- Master’s degree with 2 - 6 years of relevant software configuration management experience or Bachelor’s degree with 4 - 8 years of relevant software configuration management experience
- Demonstrated success providing configuration management in fast paced and complex environments
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with using team management tools (e.g.; Atlassian Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with AWS environments
- Successful experience matrix management
- Experience with Health field related enterprise applications (provider, payer, HIT)
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.