Leidos is looking for a Senior Test Engineer with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The Test Engineer is responsible for developing and executing software test plans to identify software problems and their causes.
- Develops and maintains of test cases
- Executes and documents manual and automated testing
- Works with software engineers, system engineers, and other team members to validate development, design and maintenance activities.
- Tests, discovers, reports, and tracks defects within a system
- Analyzes test results and reports performance, load, and other issues
- Develops, executes, and maintains acceptance, integration, and system tests
- Conducts post-release/post-implementation testing
- Performs continuous functional and regression testing
- Works with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 8+ years of experience or a Masters +6 years of experience.
- Additional experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Agile; SAFe Agile; Selenium; Automated Testing; Unit Testing; User Acceptance Testing; JIRA; GIT; Scripts; Python; Ruby; SecDevOps; Scrum
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.