Leidos Corporate is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst to coordinate strategic planning, financial forecasts, budgets, and resource management related activities in CIO Services Group. In this role, you will serve as Business Partner for assigned IT infrastructure area, and are expected to collaborate with other functional support leaders and compile effective solutions for the group. This position is based in Reston - VA with occasional telework allowed.
- Budgeting, forecasting, processing of accruals and journal entries for an infrastructure area
- Financial analysis identifying financial drivers, providing high level and detailed analysis
- Creating and presenting monthly customer financial reports
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, or customers
- Support ad hoc requests
- Review of monthly close and financial results, including variance reporting and explanations
- Assist in managing and reconciling infrastructure costs
- Serve as the primarily POC for all financial questions/inquires to include indirect cost classifications, service centers, inventory, prepaid expenses, accruals, IWOS and more
- Planning of AOP and quarterly forecasts for Direct Costs, Indirect Expense elements, and project expenses, establishes and assures adherence to budgets and forecast
- Active Management of prepaid expenses and expense accruals, in support of corporate FP&A
- Executive level reporting
- Compliance with all applicable Leidos financial policies and procedures
- Support the management of resources against the Workforce Strategy
- Assist Asset Management and Project Controller with project resource allocations, acquisitions, and associated spend plan information, as needed
- Facilitate infrastructure area strategic business planning and change management initiatives, including strategic roadmaps and work plans
- Regularly interacts with senior management or executives on matters concerning several functional areas
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of experience in business management area. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience in IT / business operations analysis and management, which includes review of monthly close and financial results, managing and reconciling infrastructure costs, planning and forecasts for project expenses, as well as develop and deliver executive level reporting.
- Solid collaborating and analytical skills with all members of the organization to achieve business and financial objectives.
- Strong understanding of financial processes, strong communication skills (written and oral), and strong analytic skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (to include pivot tables, advanced formulas, and executive level reporting)
- Ability to think strategically, lead and provide direction to indirect reports, and grasp a firm understanding of the division goals and priorities and what it takes to execute
- A self-starter with the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to relationship
- Experience managing IT type work
- Knowledge of TBM and Apptio a plus
- Experience with Costpoint, financial modeling, and knowledge of other financial systems
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.