Leidos is looking for a Senior Customer Services and Information Technology Officer (CSITO) with a TS/SCI polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The CSITO provides in-depth support and problem resolution with services related to automation of threat, risk avoidance authorization and enforcement of accesses. Using Data Analytics and Agile Methodology, the CSITO will support current products and services with a forward leaning approach of transitioning to a future DevOps model
- Provides technology or systems-related, centralized customer service support by use of data analytics
- Support of incident tickets and tools
- Interfaces with representatives from all elements to resolve technical issues and outages
- Works closely teammates, customer and Leidos leadership to identify and mitigate IT issues
- Identifies, analyzes, and implements process changes
- Develops performance measures across the organization
- Solicits and tracks customer satisfaction feedback
- Manages the transition of IT service and infrastructure initiatives
- Provides technical guidance and direction to component close support teams for all new and component specific applications and deployments
- Lead activities related to standard operational environment and component application deliveries
- Support of data Synchronization, account management, and automation tasks
- Use of Linux, SQL and AWS
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 8+ years of experience or Masters +6 years of experience.
- Experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Experience working as a Tier 3 system administrator: familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software.
- Knowledge of IC IT standards and best practices.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.