Leidos is looking for a Senior Project Integrator with a TS/SCI polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The Project Integrator is responsible for gathering, analyzing, and composing technical information to support task order project and technical leadership. In addition, the Project Integrator will interact with Project and Task Order management, technical leads, customer officials, and other team members to improve and support briefings, review boards, and meetings to ensure documentation, project milestones, and project information is created, updated, and presented as a clear, understandable, professional deliverable.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents and presentation to be used by technical and non-technical personnel
- Supports the development of all types of documents and reports by developing and updating graphics presentations to improve the quality and enhance the usability of these documents
- Integrates the graphics and information generated from meetings and facilitation sessions, using automated tools, and research methods into final deliverable documents.
- Performs requirements allocation and interface definition which will translates to customer requirements
- Interfaces with Leidos technical and program leadership as well as customers to provide program status briefings
- Works across teams to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and are properly resourced throughout
- Synchronizes technical support across teams, disciplines, and task orders to ensure comprehensive, efficient program support
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience may be used in lieu of degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.