Leidos is seeking an Expert Solutions Architect with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA, area. The Solution Architect is responsible for providing technical leadership and oversight to deliver an innovative solution that addresses the customer's requirements. The Solutions Architect will work with Task Order leaders and other TO Architect’s to ensure the developed approaches and solutions follow appropriate Software and System Engineering tools and guidelines for the program. Additionally, the Solutions Architect will provide comprehensive leadership, oversight, analytical, and technical support services required to drive and deliver a broad range of innovative IT solutions and professional services across the customer enterprise.
- Provides technical advice/input that impact strategic client outputs and Leidos business results.
- Impacts functional strategy by developing and managing new solutions, processes, standards or operational plans
- Mentors and coaches other technical staff within the Task Order
- Works in a coordinated effort with other Solution Architects on the Program
- Communicates and interfaces with customer and Leidos Program Management, Technical leads and Subject Matter Experts to provide project status as requested
- Ensure that assessment of new work requests are technical sound, properly sized, and submitted on time to the customer per the required contractual delivery date.
- Contributes to development of innovative products/solutions, achieved through collaboration and dialogue with other experts in program
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Requires BA and 12+ years of experience or Masters +10 years of experience.
- Experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and management to include presentation and experience discussing technology at the highest levels
- Demonstrated experience identifying, developing, and implementing engineering change solutions and new technology and solutions on a large enterprise national scale
- Demonstrated experience in all phases of a project lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to work in a customer environment collaboratively through constraints to meet mission milestones
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.