Leidos is looking for a Systems Integrator with a TS/SCI with Polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The Systems Integrator is responsible for conducting analysis of transition planning, intelligence information requirements, and developing architecture baselines.
- Assists in maintenance of integrity of systems-of-systems by defining requirements architecture (consistent with the Enterprise Architecture (EA), (described in 1.0 above) and interfaces.
- Assists in planning, implementing, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions to total systems or subsystems using internally created and/or commercial off-the-shelf products.
- Provides a total systems perspective including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Coordinates with other team members and ensures problem solution, appropriate risk reduction, and user satisfaction.
- Provides research and assistance with implementation of community policies and guidance.
- Supports process improvements
- Conducts systems analysis for missions, systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Requires BA and 8+ years of experience or Masters +6 years of experience. Experience can be used in lieu of degree.
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with SAFe Agile practices
- MS in Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience implementing automation solutions
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL Certifications
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.