Leidos is looking for a Systems Architect SME with a TS/SCI Polygraph to support work on an intelligence community information technology (IT) contract in the Reston/Herndon/Chantilly, VA area. The Systems Architect SME is responsible for designing and developing solutions to complex applications problems, systems administration issues, or network concerns.
- Performs systems management and integration functions.
- Analyzes science, engineering, business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems.
- Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Analyzes and recommends commercially available software.
- Incorporates engineering strategies for introducing new technology into infrastructure-related business processes.
- Develops future technology and architectural advancements to support CIO architectural strategy, technology migration, and integration and evolution.
- Works closely with program leadership and technical SMEs to guide performance across the task order and overall program
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Typically requires Masters with 15 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain with 13-15 years of experience.
- Master’s or PhD in Engineering or related discipline.
- PMP and/or MBA
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.