• Requires BS degree and at least 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Demonstrated experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructures
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience to translate mission requirements to technical specs for solution scope, integrations, and enhancement impacts to scale development work and activities.
• Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues;
• Analyze and study complex system requirements.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing within an Agile environment.
• Demonstrated experience identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement approaches within teams, processes, or technology
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code delivery mechanisms, such as Maven or Ant.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Spring, Hibernate.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and building web services
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience using continuous build systems such as Jenkins, Git.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code repositories, such as Subversion or Git.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with continuous delivery solutions, such as Jenkins, or Puppet.
• Demonstrated software engineering/development experience creating web-based products using Angular.JS.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with developing HTML views with CSS, and AngularJS controllers.
• Developing AngularJS services.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.