The Leidos Defense Group currently has contingent openings for a Multi- Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Analysis and Exploitation Team (AET) Multi-Source Analysts at Joint Base Langley Eustis (JBLE) VA. This position is part of a large Military Intelligence Program supporting the USAF Air Combat Command’s (ACC) ISR mission
Applicants will coordinate multi-ISR domain mission activities with AF Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) Enterprise stakeholders
- Coordination with AF DCGS Analysis and Exploitation Teams (AET) on current operations
- Analytical Lines of Operations (ALOE) traces and multi-discipline ISR analyses
- Long-term and short-term analysis in support of VEO (Violent Extremist Organizations), foreign military capabilities and defense issues and the development of request for information (RFI) responses
- Liaison with AF DCGS Mission Management Team (MMT) members to verify requirements are met and comply with AF DCGS tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and applicable AF and Intelligence Community (IC) directives .
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and non-material solutions for potential AF DCGS weapon system implementation
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant intelligence experience. Additional years of related intelligence experience maybe substituted for a degree.
- Completion certificate from a commercial, military, or US government all source analysis training course or a specialized intelligence career field (i.e., Geospatial or Signals Intelligence).
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in exploiting and reporting data from multi-domain analytical sources and sensors; data mining and research applications; and familiarity with IC databases and reporting standards.
- Familiarity in one or more of the following is highly desired: JIRA/Confluence, Space or Human Intelligence, Electronic Warfare and DoD / IC sensors and applications.
- TS/SCI access eligibility on employment start date is required.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience and the capacity to work independently and part of a team to provide multi-faceted intelligence products and support to operational units, Joint Commands and IC components is essential.
- Extensive familiarity with applicable DoD and IC directives, analytic tradecraft standards and reporting cycles is also required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.