Leidos Civil Group has an immediate opening for an Enterprise IT Service Management Integration Leader to join our Civil technical leadership team in support of our federal civil customers. In this role, you will help our customers solve their most demanding challenges by adopting and exploiting enterprise service management capabilities by delivering their mission in a more cost effective, resilient, secure, compliant and adaptive manner. In this role, the candidate provides leadership in consolidating building a portfolio of offerings and capabilities that encapsulates Leidos’ approach to enterprise service management for the federal IT marketplace. The candidate leverages modern DevOps powered IT Service Management practices to govern enterprise IT solutions.
The successful candidate will work with leaders of our Office of Technology Accelerators, Civil offering leadership and recently acquired organizations to develop optimal and differentiated Leidos enterprise service management solutions to be delivered in proposals, on programs, or on research and development projects. In addition to developing solutions, you will help prospective customers and partners understand the value and benefits of the Leidos solutions, explain technical features and strategies, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshoot potential problems.
• Integrates multiple offerings related to enterprise managed services across Leidos and a recently acquired enterprise service management IT provider firm into a consolidated catalog of services related to end user, enterprise IT, hyper scale technologies, networking and cloud
• Establishes, curates and evolves portfolio plans for consolidating multiple sources of enterprise managed services with considerations for technical, differentiation, commercial, competitive, contracting and profitability considerations
• Engages with multiple delivery organizations to prioritize enterprise IT service management needs, to identify opportunities for collaboration both from a new business and delivery perspective
• Drives positioning for consolidated integrated Leidos Enterprise Managed Service portfolio of offerings
• Engages Leidos ELT and senior leaders to communicate vision, to drive an effective governance process covering critical decisions and to effectively communicate status and register concerns
• Actively works with partners to shape procurements and future technologies
• Establishes and maintains relationships with Leidos accelerators, Technical Core Competencies and key alliance partners to seek, qualify and leverage the best ideas, solutions and models across the company and throughout our community of trusted partners
• Curates proof points and past performance qualifications for Leidos success stories for leveraging enterprise IT service management
• Identifies market trends in technology, methodologies and organizational designs for enterprise IT managed services
• Establishes a consolidated GWAC strategy for all of Leidos Enterprise IT Service Management offerings
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for end-to-end enterprise IT service management
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Information Systems, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science with 20+ years of prior relevant experience
• Significant experience (10+ years) designing, building and curating enterprise IT, cloud management and data center optimization capabilities and offerings for the Federal Systems Integration market
• Has a successful track record in providing technical leadership in federal new business pursuits, with over $2B in TCV wins in the previous 5 years
• In-depth understanding of private cloud, hyperconverged infrastructure, cloud, software defined networking, end user services, cyber and data center optimization, cloud (private, public, multi); experience leading the design and integration of enterprise-level technical solutions.
• Experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts verbally, graphically and in writing.
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Experience developing cost models, technical delivery plans, technical solutions and basis of estimates (BOEs), including BOM development. Also develop concept of operations and discuss these models in Agile, federal SDLC or ITIL based terms.
• Experience identifying potential design, performance, security, and support problems, including ability to identify technical risks/challenges and develop relevant mitigation strategies.
• Extensive knowledge of the broad spectrum of technology areas, including technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active PMI PMP certification
• Experience with Service Desk support and operations
• Experience winning GSA FEDSIM captures
• ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
• Strong understanding of the use of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines, ‘Everything-as-code’ approaches, DevOps processes and tools, virtual machines, containers, container orchestrators (Docker Data Center, kubernetes, Open Shift, Cloud Foundry), ‘cloud native’ application design patterns, use of AWS, Azure, Salesforce or ServiceNow services in rapidly building workloads, understanding of ensuring security for cloud workloads
• Experience in implementing zero trust compliant infrastructures
• Experience in leveraging AI solutions to augment human participation in incidence management/SRT workflows (AI Ops)
• Understanding of the appropriate process alignment patterns between agile development processes and ‘DevOps’ infused ITIL processes
• Experience in building enterprise IT and data center operations Managed Services, with service descriptions, SLAs, labor estimates and tool estimates
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Top Management TEC
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.