Leidos currently has an opening for a Project Coordinator to work at a customer site located in Fort Gordon, Georgia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Sweet Tea facilities service contract mission and team.
- Interface with Leidos and Customer Staff to provide pricing for various levels of effort of proposed project work in response to various Statements of Work (SOW).
- Interface with Leidos staff to generate accurate and verifiable pricing of project work to address SOWs.
- Provide timely and accurate feedback to customer on project work and project work proposal statuses via weekly reports as well as ad-hoc status updates.
- Prepare project work proposals by leveraging a variety of pricing strategies and personnel, to include task decomposition and subject matter expert input.
- Utilize strong working knowledge of various trades and functions within a facilities service contract to assist in generating comprehensive and accurate pricing.
- Liaise with team members to shop materials lists for quotes or coordinate with vendors for sub-contracted levels of effort.
- Effectively manage project workflow from creation to close-out for multiple projects concurrently.
- Oversee ordering and kitting of project work materials and supplies prior to project commencement.
- Arrange kick-off packages and meetings as required with appropriate stake-holders to ensure project work accomplishes tasks and all levels of effort and the personnel performing them are aware of tasks and expectations.
- Provide creative solutions and utilize all resources to accomplish desired final outcome for customer project work.
- Perform internal quality assurance review walk-downs of completed project work and attend and be able to speak to customer let quality assurance reviews.
- Maintain records of project work, pricing packages, and related documents on customer furnished equipment and Leidos Vector (Sharepoint) sites.
- Build and develop Basis of Estimate (BOE) file for each project proposal. Revise BOE’s as new Delivery Orders are received to capture correct rates and costs as awarded.
- Build and maintain project packages with all applicable information for teams performing levels of effort.
- High School diploma with 4+ years of experience in project work; or College / Military equivalent training in project management with 2+ years of experience.
- Experience in the operation of office equipment such as word processors, secure telephones, and copiers.
- The ability to use existing database programs (i.e. MAXIMO) to collect information for project proposals and recommendations.
- Knowledge of the FEDS building standards.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant documentation.
- Basic knowledge in operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of basic facilities operations and maintenance.
- Position requires an active TS/SCI Polygraph to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Production
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.