Leidos currently has an opening for a Production Control Clerk to work at a customer site located in Fort Gordon, Georgia. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Sweet Tea facilities service contract mission and team.
- Maintain and develop a facilities maintenance program with the IBM Maximo system.
- Develop and refine PM plans, schedules, and maintenance planning.
- Provide support to Leidos and customer personnel with making changes and performing queries within the Maximo System.
- Serve as sub-contracted and vendor coordinator, assisting with processing access forms and requests, visitor badge information, and site directions and information.
- Coordinate with internal and external stake-holders to arrange specific vendors and services in accordance with planned and unplanned maintenance, projects, scoping, etc.
- Obtain and maintain a purchasing card in order to provide and process payment related to vendors and sub-contracted support.
- Reconcile purchase card purchases in accordance with Leidos policy.
- High School diploma with 4+ years of experience in project work; or College / Military equivalent training in maintenance planning or procurement with 2+ years of experience.
- Proficiency with the operation of office equipment such as word processors, secure telephones, and copiers.
- The ability to use existing database programs (i.e. MAXIMO) to collect information for project proposals and recommendations.
- Fluent in the English language including the ability to read, write, and comprehend relevant documentation.
- Advanced knowledge in operating MS-Office Suite including Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Knowledge of basic facilities operations and maintenance.
- Position requires and active TS/SCI Polygraph to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Production
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.