Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Intel Analyst on Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO.
This position will support the USNORTHCOM and NORAD customer with Cyber Threat Intelligence products and network security monitoring and will perform as the analyst in area of cyber threat intelligence.
- Interact with the DISA SOC personnel to maximize cyber threat prevention measures, enhance audit and logging standards, and enforce and monitor effective cyber security policies and configurations and security event management within the logging and SIEM infrastructure.
- Implement the core Threat Intelligence concepts (Cyber Kill Chain, APT, MITRE ATT&CK).
- Utilize SIEM technologies to correlate security events and logs and identify threats.
- Incorporate threat intelligence into countermeasures to detect and prevent intrusions and malware infestation.
- Identify threat actor tactics, techniques and procedures and based on indicators develops custom signatures and blocks.
- Understand and employ the MITRE ATT&CK Matrix.
- Know the importance how to be in control of the adversary’s intrusion steps
- Recognize what you’ll need to know to prevent or identify APT intrusions
- Identify network architectures and select network components
- Maintain network devices, design, and infrastructure
- Understand concepts of packet analysis
- Navigate the command line using specific expressions to manipulate data
- Handle and organize disparate data about detections, attacks, and attackers
- Discovery techniques and vetting of new intelligence
- Create of Situational Awareness Reports and Threat Briefs.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field and 8+ years of prior relevant experience; additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Computer network defense technologies and Cyber Kill Chain experience.
- Threat actor TTP and indicator identification using large data sources.
- Custom signature development experience.
- Packet analysis experience.
- Have a strong understanding of the enterprise network and how each component contributes to Threat Intelligence.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.