Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for you, our new Software Engineer I performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techie to fill this key role! We also work a 9/80 work schedule.
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Software Engineering across the entire lifecycle including requirements, design, development and integration, testing, demonstration with the end-user/customer, and operational support.
- Growing your skillset through mentoring and training opportunities.
- Other assignments as determined by the lead engineer or Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Object Oriented Software Development using Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- 2-4 years of experience with Bachelors Degree or 0-2 years of experience with a Masters degree
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Ability to attain Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Identity Intelligence (I2) Operations, Engineering
- Experience with USMC operations.
- Experience with Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Android Development and Integration
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
- Cloud Application Engineering and Configuration experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in applying and implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms and systems for imagery and data analysis.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00