The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Service Center Manager supporting mission applications maintenance in Aurora, Colorado. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission.
- Manage a 24x7 mission critical software service center for a global IT enterprise
- Ensure the availability of mission processors by managing all aspects of comprehensive and proactive Tier 2 SW maintenance
- Ensure team performs all service center activities flawlessly and with customer focus
- Coordinate with other maintenance, operations and engineering contract leaders as required
- Manage all aspects of service center finance, staffing and technical execution
- Ensure compliance with all customer and regulatory requirements
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI with SSBI
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of applicable experience or 10 additional years in lieu of degree
- 10+ years’ experience in program management or related disciplines
- Proven leadership experience with constructive, collaborative approach
- Proven experience with one or more of the following program management disciplines:
- Project management
- Financial management of complex government contracts
- Contracts and/or subcontracts management
- Enterprise management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively with other leaders
- PMP or other project/program management certifications
- International program experience
- Proposal development
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.