Pending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a career opportunity for an experienced Program Scheduler on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment.
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices to include Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities include being imbedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked. In addition, the successful candidate will actively support baseline reviews, interface with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, and provide inputs in support of the business rhythms. The candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively
- Maintains program IMS/RLN IAW SOW 4.2 across all TTOs, instituting schedule refinement and adherence methodologies to identify, control, and eliminate potential cost and schedule deviations
- Review and present the Integrated Program Baseline (or resource loaded schedule)
- Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Provide Contractor input to the Award Fee Plan reviews
- Assist with completion of CDRLs
- A025-Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from and accredited college or university is required. Twelve (12) years of experience scheduling in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity.
- Experience in MS Project, Primavera or other scheduling tool is required.
- Four (4) years of additional scheduling experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree. A Master’s degree may be substituted for two (2) years of scheduling experience.
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph is required in order to be considered for this position
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.