Pending contract award, the Leidos Intelligence Group will have a career opportunity for an experienced Data Manager on a new, large, multi-year contract for systems engineering, integration, software development, testing, configuration management and training to develop, modernize and sustain Mission Management, Mission Assessment, Sensor Control and Execution (Mission Execution), and Sensor Cognizance functions within our customer environment.
Responsible for Data Management with experience in Configuration Management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. Works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain CM, Logistics and/or Quality supporting developmental and operational systems. Implement CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
- Responsible for tracking all program deliverables
- Responsible for ensuring all knowledge management repositories are kept up to date
- Develop and maintain program CM plan
- Manage contractor acquired SW license deliverable
- Award fee management (self-assessments)
- Managing the procurement process for the program, working with TTO Leads to refine the purchase requirements, obtaining appropriate Government authorization for purchases, and preparing purchase documentation for company buyers.
- Tracking contractor acquired property (CAP), preparation of CAP CDRLs for each purchase, and performing annual GFP audit activities.
- May also include sparing, shipping, documentation, and assisting in fielding of systems.
- ITAR logging/reporting, coordination with Leidos export control
- Perform Quality Assurance on contract deliverables
- Instituting a system to track and report contract deliverables in accordance with contract data requirements Prepare program status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government PM
- Provide Contractor input to the Award Fee Plan reviews
- Assist with completion of CDRLs
- A038-Supplier’s Configuration Management Plan
- A039-Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) and Other Materials Report
- A040-Annual/Final Inventory Report of Government Property
- A041-Contractor Acquired Commercial Software Licenses
- A003-Presentation Material
- A021-Status Report
- A023-Briefing Material
- Support Performance Standards
- Ensure contractor personnel training is up to date and IAW the SOW
- Compliance with Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and coordination with CO
- Monitoring of sensitive databases / accesses provided to contractor
- Monitoring & tracking of Acquisition Security Forms (ASFs)
- Monitoring of ITAR issues
- Approval of ODC purchases
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Twelve (12) years of experience in Configuration Management, Logistics and/or Quality on programs and/or contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Four (4) years of additional applicable experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management