Leidos is seeking Technical Project Manager with a TS/SCI polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract, leading a complex Leidos program and interfacing with multiple levels of Leidos and customer management in the Reston/Chantilly/Herndon, VA areas. The candidate will lead the technical team for the task order while providing leadership for those involved in the development, design, and optimization of one of more IT and systems functions supporting company and/or customer business processes and technical information system platforms. The candidates responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, analysis, selection and modification of enterprise systems, application software, installation of network hardware/software and database management. Additionally, the candidate will provides direction for the effort required to protect the company's data, tools and information systems and ensure the infrastructure architecture standards maximize efficiency and support platform compatibility.
- Leads the team in developing new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of the project/family.
- Has budget accountability for work area or manage elements of the budget.
- Problems and issues faced are complex and require information gathering and analysis to understand the problem
- Problems are difficult and complex and typically involve multiple small projects, families or customers.
- Communicates with parties within and outside of own area, which may include external constituents depending upon the area.
- Requires ability to influence others outside of own area on policies, practices and procedures.
- Manages a large team of experienced professionals who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Leads, directs and reviews the work of team who exercise latitude and independence in their assignments.
- Requires broad management and leadership knowledge to lead project or program teams in one family.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)Knowledge Management
- Requirements Management
- Change Management
- SAFe Agile
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.