Reinvent yourself at Leidos! Uncover your potential by becoming a member of our team.
The Leidos Tactical Solutions Team in Littleton, Colorado is growing and looking for you, our new Software Engineer III performing cutting edge software development and systems integration. If you are looking for career development and growth opportunities, both technically and professionally and to have fun, all while supporting our nations heroes, there is no better spot for you! This team is growing rapidly and is looking for a highly motivated, fun-loving, techie to fill this key role! We also work a 9/80 work schedule.
These are some of the cool things you will be doing:
- Oversee the design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Will assist in the resolution of complex problems with the end-user/customer, and you will give operational support.
- Will have continually have opportunities to grow your skillset by being mentored and trained.
To be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Go-getter mentality, ability to wear multiple hats, learn quickly, team-player
- Experience working in Agile Environment and Toolset
- Object Oriented Software Development using Java, C++, C#/.NET
- Android Mobile Development experience
- Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development & Integration
- Software Architecture Development and Implementation
- Data Analytics
- Software-Hardware Integration
- UX/UI Design
- Experience developing/integrating with AR/VR Headset (i.e. HoloLens)
- 4-8 years of experience with Bachelors Degree or 2-6 years of experience with a Masters degree
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
- Ability to attain Secret Security Clearance
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
- Military Operational Experience in Expeditionary-type missions/units
- Experience with Identity Intelligence (I2) Operations, Engineering
- Experience with USMC operations.
- Experience with Biometrics Automated Toolset (BAT)
- Experience with Tactical Assault Kit / Team Awareness Kit (TAK) Development and Operations
- Android Development and Integration
- Heads-Up Display Software Development and System Integration (i.e. Microsoft Hololens, IVAS) using Unity, .NET/C#
- Bluetooth Device Software Development and Integration
- Network Engineering experience using a variety of systems (3G, 4G, 5G, SATCOM, Handheld Radio)
- Cloud Application Engineering and Configuration experience using Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience in applying and implementing Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning algorithms and systems for imagery and data analysis.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.