Leidos is seeking a TS/SCI-cleared candidate to provide logistical support and direction on a technical and project management support services contract in Keyport/Bangor Washington.
The candidate will provide onsite leadership to manage both the system control and physical custody of classified and unclassified material to include both hardware, software, IT media and documents as well as developing the requirements used by research and project teams. The responsibilities will also include coordinating the procurement, receipt, logging and tracking of material throughout its lifecycle.
The successful candidate will work closely with customer management and technical personnel on classified programs, providing and developing asset and documentation management and control services. The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Supervise and maintain physical custody of materials (hardware, software, IT media and documents etc.) not in use by project personnel
- Provide implemented input in the processes to how the material is controlled.
- Oversee and ensure electronic records of project material accurately reflect the location and current custodian of materials
- Conduct and supervise scheduled and random checks of material location and condition as necessary to ensure accurate recordkeeping
- Interface and coordinate with organizational personnel responsible for higher level reporting of financial and inventory accuracy data
- Work with potential suppliers to attain cost and availability data
- Initiate and oversee procurement actions with buyers after receipt of requirements from the customer
- Physically receive material and conduct quantity and condition checks
- Transfer custody of procured material to the government with appropriate documentation
- Enter data into inventory and asset management databases and electronic files
- Applicant must have an active TS/SCI security clearance at date of hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Candidates should have 8+ years of experience working in a logistics role that involved the physical control of material and/or documents. The successful candidate will have the ability to work closely with a customer at the customer site, with the ability to balance responsiveness to project personnel needs for material with the need to maintain accurate quantity, location and custody records
- Bachelor’s degree or additional years of experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Skill in the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent data gathering and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with team members and senior managers
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess the following qualifications:
• Experience with automated inventory, asset management and financial functions and technology.
• Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills and the ability to adapt to the occasionally fast-paced environment.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.