Leidos AMS team seeks to add a Cerner CCL Developer who is technically innovative and thrives with a diverse work environment and continuous learning.
- Provides analytical, functional support and maintenance of enterprise, regional or local level clinical software applications for multiple user clients
- Develop, modify and maintain Cerner CCL reports and data extracts
- Build changes in Test, work with user to complete testing, and move to production according to the client's change control process
- Serves as a resource, interface and liaison with clinical user clients/business owners (i.e., physicians, nurses, pharmacists, etc.), technical applications staff and vendors to resolve problems with functionality of clinical reporting needs
- Analyze requests for new reports and make recommendations related to best practice
- Follow client's documented Demand Management process to obtain approval for changes
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the supported clinical application(s), and may serve as a project lead on assigned projects and function with a high degree of independence
- Provide support for projects and other special application initiatives
- Troubleshoot errors and provide timely and high quality customer service. Document issues and solutions
- Work with client users and functional teams as needed
- Escalate issues to the client/vendor as needed, and monitor client/vendor tickets for resolution
- Utilize the ticket management system to track issue status and work efforts
- BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Requires thorough understanding and experience in one or more Cerner clinical applications, and the ability to analyze and facilitate application and system issues in order to meet customer business needs
- Proven successful experience with Cerner CCL programming skills with detailed knowledge of the Millennium data base structure (across the Cerner Enterprise)
- Experience generating extracts and setting up file transfer process or OPS jobs from identified work process
- Experience mentoring and training and providing guidance to less experienced staff
- Advanced proficiency with Windows based applications (Word, Excel, and
- Minimum 5 or more years supporting healthcare business software applications
- Ability to apply regulatory requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities
- Ability to mentor and provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Ability to serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on one or more applications
- Ability to lead initiatives and manage projects preferred
- Ability to represent the team in customer and inter-team
- Experience Trinity Health Program
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.