Leidos Corporate Group is seeking an IT Compliance Specialist to join a dynamic group of staff supporting a wide spectrum of audit/monitoring oversight responsibilities. In this role, you will assist in all elements of detective control operations. Detective control monitoring encompasses the selection of an optimal audit data source and effective reporting of audit activity based on classification of actions and privileged groups. This position will involve IT Compliance (IT General Controls) and Cybersecurity, This position reports directly to the Continuous Compliance Manager.
Please note that the hours for this position will be on Pacific Time Zone, from 07:30am to 04:00pm.
- Support audit framework that supports monitoring, analysis, and reporting for key financial information systems.
- Navigate the Splunk Enterprise search application, building reports and dashboards.
- Provide support to ticketing systems that include Remedy and ServiceNow.
- Utilize SQL common level language with a general level understanding of query statement structure.
- Perform reverse engineering of SQL statements, Windows batch or PowerShell scripts
- Familiar with Oracle and Microsoft database development, linked servers, scheduling job, calling batch files and testing for atypical pattern behavior.
- Support auditing of SaaS based systems to include Workday, Jaggaer, Concur and Blackline.
- Experience with database and application based audit using both third-party solutions and custom code.
- Background of working with control owners and subject matter experts (SMEs) to learn about information systems that are designated as compliance in-scope platforms.
- Understanding of TLX workflow process and related account provisioning actions.
- Experience in the management of job schedules and application supporting data integration in the enterprise such as the Tidal solution.
- Familiar with monitoring controls to improve accuracy of the financial systems (platforms) within the IT infrastructure
- AWS Reporting and auditable knowledge. Applying monitor control with the cloud environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills, self-initiative, and teamwork are essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience engineering SQL statements, familiarity with SOX and prior experience with incident response.
- US citizenship is required as is the ability to obtain a security clearance.
- Knowledge and experience with the following supporting technologies: Problem management system such as Remedy or ServiceNow, Oracle Audit Vault, CyberArk, Splunk Power User.
- Some experience with Splunk, Oracle and MS SQL Server and general knowledge of LINUX and Windows Server operating systems.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.