The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking a Maintenance Tech to support the Government Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) - Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) Group currently has an opening for a Logistics Analyst to work in our Atlanta office.
- Perform PC and web based monitoring of system to ensure program stability and reliability of Sensaphones
- Provide subject matter expertise in workgroups for replacement of customer systems interface
- Provide planning, provisioning requirements, determination, acquisition, distribution, accountability, and ultimately issue for consumption, retention, or disposal of medical materials.
- Manage, regulate, and coordinate, supplies, equipment, or other medical material designed to respond to a variety of biological, chemical, or radiological agents.
- Test systems to localized and diagnose causes of malfunctions
- Perform system upgrades, equipment calibrations, and performance maintenance on BIO-MED and Telephonic equipment.
- Coordinate with locations to validate proper communication channels met requirements (e.g. POTS line)
- Create, manage and maintain equipment maintenance databases and spreadsheets
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control to ensure partners or state agencies adequately maintain SNS inventory.
- Develop requirements that include cost savings, time analysis, and efficiencies for the maintenance operation program that supports public health emergency response program.
- Facilitate response to alerts from remote monitoring devices 24/7/365 Nationwide.
- Perform minor telecommunications system checks with the support of phone-based technical experts.
- Perform visual inspections for corrosion and/or damage on temperature monitoring equipment.
- Operate an analog phone line test set and temperature standard thermometer to maintain cGMP requirements.
- Perform on-going quality assurance/quality control checks, inventories and inspections to ensure medical material stock was rotated, kept within potency shelf-life limits and environmental and security conditions were maintained.
Post Covid will require 75% US travel
Bachelors with 3 years
Knowledge in Logistics systems
Knowledge of Bio Med Logistics
Knowledge in hardware and software troubleshooting
Knowledge in Microsoft Office suites to include Access
Requires ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 75% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.