Carve your own path at Leidos in our Civil Group as our newest Program Planner!
Leidos is seeking a Program Planner in support of FAA programs. The scheduler will be responsible for assisting in applying scheduling theory to develop the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and related documents in support of program execution. This position will report to the Transportation Solutions Project Planning Manager. This position will be supporting various FAA programs and captures of new business. This position requires the ability adapt from supporting one program to another. This position will have the opportunity to provide input to process improvements and impact changes to be used across multiple programs.
Location: Home Office / Remote
Duties will include:
• Working with program leads in implementing program scheduling business rhythms
• Developing baseline schedules and associated artifacts to meet contractual/project requirements
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting performance against baseline schedules to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met
• Utilize Microsoft Project or like desktop tools to show progress against program scope
• Ensure scheduling policies, procedures, directives, reporting, and concepts are being met on program schedules
• Work across organizations to ensure program objectives are being met and communicate to both internal and external customers
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years’ experience
• Ability to obtain a maintain a public trust security clearance
• Strong Microsoft Office experience
• Basic knowledge of project planning practices
• Basic knowledge of MS Project
• Must have strong communication skills as s/he will be working closely with the Program Manager, program team members and the customer
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented and a team player
• General FAA and Air Traffic knowledge a plus
• Advanced Excel skill set including pivot tables, macros, lookup tables a plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.