Leidos Accounting and Business Operations (ABO) team is seeking an Accounting Systems Analyst. This unique and exciting position provides the opportunity for significant visibility to the business functions by supporting strategic and challenging areas of accounting with a goal of transforming the business through a comprehensive transformation strategy. There will also be exposure to Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA), Strategic Enterprise Systems Transformation Projects, Advanced Data Analytics and Accounting improvement initiatives and support. This position can be supported from a Leidos location. Telework will also be considered for the right person. This position will take a lead role in transformation and automation initiatives to streamline system and user processes and will develop and execute Leidos strategic system strategy for the Accounting and Business Operations team’s automation efforts.
- Provide both analytical and functional expertise and direction for all automation related projects.
- Provide functional expertise and direction on how to use and execute Intelligent Automation/Robotics Process Automation (IA/RPA)
- Interface with the Enterprise Systems, CIO and Business teams to learn how to utilize RPA software
- Perform weekly tasks and checks for all intelligence automation/robotics processes and troubleshoot any issues. Develop solutions and dashboards utilizing emerging technology within Leidos such as PowerApps: PowerBI, Power Automate.
- Partner with ABO teams to provide support and guidance to ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are in compliance with all automation projects.
- Lead functional testing, fixes and updates for automation projects
- Lead performance monitoring and benefits tracking efforts for automation projects
- Bachelor's degree with generally 4 to 8 years of prior technology experience or relevant Master’s degree with generally 2 to 6 years of prior technology experience.
- Intermediate and advanced experience with either SQL, JAVA and/or Python.
- Successful track record with both project and stakeholder management initiatives
- Past experience with Agile Software Development methodologies and implementations are a plus
- Past experience with developing Robotic Process Automation BOTs is a plus
- Demonstrated prior and future capabilities to work overtime to ensure team deliverables are met and during surge periods
- Knowledgeable of accounting processes is preferred to help bridge the gap between technology and the business.
- Strong computer skills in other areas such as Microsoft Excel, Power Apps, and Dashboards Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.