Leidos Accounting and Business Operations (ABO) team is seeking an Accounting Compliance Analyst.
- Provide oversight and reviews for all process documents, audit requests, system maintenance, system upgrades and SOX controls
- Partner with ABO teams to provide support and guidance to ensure that accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls are in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Interface with the SOX team, Finance teams, and other Accounting and Business Operations departments or assist the manager/VP with other matters to ensure that the team is adhering to all policies and procedures overall.
- Perform weekly tasks and checks for all systems and monitor procedural documentation, SOX control and update deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field with over 2 years of professional experience or a Masters with less than 2 years of prior professional experience.
- Public accounting and SOX audit experience
- Demonstrated prior and future capabilities to work overtime to ensure team deliverables are met and during surge periods
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles, specifically, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and self-motivated to independently study accounting concepts.
- Strong computer skills including proficient experience with Microsoft Excel
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must possess the ability to work with all levels of personnel with excellent leadership, verbal, written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.