Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is excited about our continued work with a Federal law enforcement agency. We are seeking a senior Automation Test and CD/CD pipeline engineer in Fairfax, VA, to support a greenfield application development effort as well as operations and maintenance support of a variety of DoJ applications. Candidates should be well versed in current technologies such as SecDevOps, Containerization, Microservice architecture, cloud technologies and agile development. Further successful candidates should feel comfortable working on both Linux and Windows development environments. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as documentation skills and perform with minimal supervision.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Interface with team leads, project managers and customers to solicit and document requirements.
- Develop effective test automation suites and CI/CD pipelines using industry standard software.
- Develop integration test components using test driven development principals.
- Work on organizing components into epics, user stories and tasks with the ability to deliver independent small modules.
- Review and recommend best practices in CI/CD pipeline design and implementation.
- Maintain deliverable schedules.
- Generate operational and system design documentation.
- Generate weekly status reports.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field form and accredited university.
- 5+ years overall experience in Testing and CI/CD automation servers such as Jenkins, GitLab, Atlasian Bamboo, Circle CI
- 5+ years in designing and implementing test automation and CD/CD pipelines
- 5+ years using test automation frameworks like Junit, Mocha, Maven
- 3+ years using source control like TFS and Git
- Ability to configure and maintain automation servers
- Knowledge of framework development using one or more of NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, .Net
- Experience working with government as a federal IT contractor
- Good understanding of Federal security frameworks such as FISMA, NIST, STIG, ATO
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain secret clearance.
Driven by our talented workforce, the Exploration and Mission Support Operation builds trust through the delivery of enduring solutions for our customers’ information technology and mission support needs. We enable the delivery of citizen services and the exploration of space and scientific advancement to benefit humankind.
- Space Mission Operations
- NASA Human Health and Research
- Enterprise IT
- Civil Spacecraft Engineering and Operations
- Specialized Engineering Services
- Supply Chain Management and Complex Logistics
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.