Leidos has a Lead DevOps Software Engineer position open near Offutt AFB, NE. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integration of security architecture & engineering efforts into our software development lifecycle. This position also requires expert-level knowledge of the complex tools required to implement CI and CD pipelines in a highly classified environment.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; architecting, engineering, implementing, integrating, maintaining and improving systems to meet customer requirements. This includes the building of software/hardware components and supporting technical infrastructure (includes build, development, test and production environments).
- Design, develop, document, and implement complex automated development infrastructures for our customer (build automation, deployment automation, test environments, development environments)
- Provide Linux/Unix systems and virtualization/container platform administration for development, test and production systems/environments
- Communicate with internal team members across multiple areas and with our government partners.
- Communicate with Leidos sub-contractors as required to develop and implement DevOps solutions.
- Lead project teams on the solution design and implementation of a DevOps culture
- Continuously stay abreast of existing and emerging DevOps technologies and tools
The technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation. Help customer define and implement Identity & Access Management, Platform Security, Network Security and Operational Technology Security requirements.
- Requires an active DoD Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS.
- BS degree and 8 -12+ years of recent experience in software development processes
- Experience in designing, delivering, integrating, and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Expertise in CI/CD pipeline design, implementation, and management
- Software code repository migration skills to Git, in either GitHub or GitLab
- Virtualization expertise with Docker, Kubernetes, and Vagrant
- Experience with USSTRATCOM ISPAN domain
- Top-Secret clearance
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.