Leidos has an immediate opening for an experienced IAM Cyber Engineer. In this role, you will work within the Security Platform Engineering and Operations organization supporting all aspects of Leidos’ enterprise identity and line of business initiatives. The role focuses on developing and implementing Leidos’ identity management, strong authentication and cloud strategy needs with established security best practices. You will be expected to provide technical cybersecurity subject matter expertise spanning the design buildout and support of Leidos’ Azure and M365 environments, Leidos’ implementation of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS in Azure and AWS. Finally, you will provide written documentation including whitepapers and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to contribute to the technical innovation that will evolve Leidos' identity and cloud capabilities and methodologies.
- Act as an Identity Subject Matter Expert (SME) to meet current and future security design, and architecture requirements for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS implementations.
- Be a SME in the capabilities APIs and shared security model for Leidos’ enterprise cloud deployment
-Participate in enterprise projects and advocate security, architecture and engineering best practices
-Collaborate using information and knowledge sharing networks and professional relationships to achieve common goals between technical and non-technical personnel
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator
- Demonstrated experience managing identities between on-prem and cloud.
- Demonstrated experience deploying/operating cloud security enterprise technologies.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Ability to effectively convey information security and risk-related concepts via written and verbal communication to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in a fast paced environment.
- Strong scripting abilities in at least one Language (C, C#, PowerShell, etc)
- Fundamental understanding of networks and network protocols, on premises and cloud.
- Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate
- Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect
- Microsoft Certified Azure Security Engineer Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Security - Specialty
Demonstrated experience with the capabilities and APIs of one major cloud provider (Azure, AWS, or Google).
- Demonstrated expertise in Cloud and off-premises security best practices.
- Experience with VPC configurations to effectively isolate different cloud environments.
- Experience integrating security controls to cloud environments to provide a holistic enterprise security view
- Experience designing and provisioning security architectures at an enterprise scale
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication for SaaS applications
- Experience working with Department of Defense DFARS, US Federal FAR/ITAR and CMMC regulatory requirements
- Experience with PKI
- Experience with identity management tools such as Quest One Identity Manager / Quest One Active Roles Server
- Experience with Microsoft’s Active Directory
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.