Do you like to design and instal? If so we have a DevSecOps Engineer/Keycloak SME role that might excite you. You will get to provide technical engineering management in our Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD customer locations and be responsible for technical duties such as design, planning, management, maintenance and support associated with Keycloak-based IdAM solution. You will be working closely with Architects, Systems Engineers, Software Engineers and Operations Engineering/Manager as well as Government counterparts to perform and manage our IdAM solution, its upgrade and all associated documentation.
Fun stuff you will do on the job:
• Working with our engineering and infrastructure teams to design and implement high-availability, high-performance Keycloak-based IdAM solutions for the program.
• Maintaining and upgrading the deployed IdAM solution.
• Providing training to the team on the IdAM solution and deployment as required.
• Employing exceptional problem-solving skills.
• Coordinate with D3P team to prioritize product backlogs for sprints and releases.
• Assist with monitoring & reporting technical variances; facilitate resolution of technical issues that adversely impact successful product delivery.
• Assist with identifying and supporting external dependencies where needed.
This is you:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience with 8+ years in systems engineering
• Must have an active Top Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
• Expertise with implementing Keycloak-based IdAM solution that supports the integration of enterprise user directories such as LDAP and AD, and/or 3rd-party SSO provider for identity information and applications via standards-based tokens
• Expertise with implementing Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), policy creation and enforcement
• Expertise with SAML 2.0, OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0
• Expertise with implementing high-availability Keycloak architecture through clustering deployment, including extending Keycloak functionalities through custom code or modules/plugins
• Expertise with Keycloak REST APIs and Administration GUI
• Expertise with reading and editing configuration files, such as JSON and YAML
• Experience working with Linux operating system
• Experience working with Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO)
• Experience with configuration management and scripting languages such as Salt and Python and/or Java
• Experience with experience with load balancers such as apache, Nginx, HAProxy
• Familiarity with PKI infrastructure, Certificate authorities, OCSP, CRL, CSRs, x.509 certificate structures, pkcs12 certificate containers
• Knowledge of web services: API, REST
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required to collaborate with customer representatives, domain experts, systems engineers and architects
• Ability to work well/collaborate with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
• Demonstrated ability to participate in cross-functional planning, coordination, and task execution situations involving the full spectrum of system integration activities
You will wow us even more if you have these skills:
• Experience with DevSecOps/IdAM engineering in Intelligence Community or other government agencies
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and Agile/SAFe methodologies
• Experience with software configuration management tools such as Git/Gitlab
• Experience with software development environments and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and Nexus
• Extensive knowledge of classified environment’s security enclave
• Strong awareness of networking and internet protocols
• Experience with microservices architectures. Experience with Microservices architecture components, including Docker and Kubernetes
• Experience and domain knowledge related to data processing
• Experience with big data applications
• Detailed oriented/self-motivated with the ability to learn and deploy new technology quickly
More about the program
The DOMEX Data Discovery Platform (D3P) program is a next generation machine learning pipeline platform that will provide cutting edge data enrichment, triage, and analytics capabilities to Defense and Intelligence Community members. D3P will advance the state of the art in mission-focused big data analytics tools and micro-service development spanning the breadth of Agile sprints to multiyear research and development cycles.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.