Leidos’ Capture Operations & Excellence (CO&E) has an immediate opening for an experienced and motivated Systems and Operations Analyst to work in our Reston, VA location. The Analyst is responsible for maintaining the BDpedia Proposal Reuse Repository. In addition to maintaining the repository, the Analyst will be responsible for supporting other systems within CO&E, analyzing data from various sources and creating comprehensive reports. The ideal candidate will have the ability to perform strategic planning, work with various stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements, outline process definitions and design, and provide recommendations are also key functions of this role. We are looking for a highly flexible, adaptable, agile-minded team member comfortable with frequent changes.
- Support requirements gathering, data collection and analysis; organize unstructured data by using metadata, taxonomies, etc. and manage corporate information in support of business units across the company
- Oversee process of gathering and inputting information into proposal repository and reuse system.
- Continually assess existing processes for improvement; represent proposal repository in CCB meetings. Track inputs and action items for various tools/systems related to CCB and working group meetings, owning implementation or action item where necessary
- Manage the BDpedia working group, to include recruitment of new members, quarterly updates, and presentation of new ideas.
- Create annual reports and dashboards showing utilization metrics, activity, occupancy rates, and opportunity status. Develop reporting structure based on new metric capabilities utilizing Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Dynamics
- Analyze lessons learned and other forms of feedback and provide reports showing areas of potential improvement, strengths, and weaknesses
- Provide instructional guidance and documentation to the user community, and support user requests for assistance; conduct brown bag and training sessions
- Assist and serve as a backup support of other CO&E Systems and CO&E Owned Prism sites.
- Assist in automation initiatives, various process and system improvements, and supporting new systems/tools as they are developed
- Strong professional, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft SharePoint, and ability to learn new applications
- The candidate should be a have a desire to explore and solve problems, and be willing to work constructively across teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Ability to work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities to produce a large volume of high-quality material with attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2-4 years applicable experience. Degree in management or technical field strongly preferred; candidates without Bachelor’s degree must have extensive, directly relevant experience and demonstrated record of sustained excellent performance
- Experience with business development/capture/proposal activities
- Data/configuration management experience
- Data visualization experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.