Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Senior Tanium Administrator to support the DISA GSM-O Task Order (TO) 45 program in Alexandria, VA.
This position, works with the program Tanium Subject Matter Expert, to manage, configure, maintain, and update Tanium across Joint Service Provider (JSP) endpoint. JSP provides endpoint services to a wide and important customer based spanning the Pentagon and the National Capital Region.
• Operationalize, administer and maintain the Tanium Platform
• Solve complex technical issues independently or with the help of teammates
• Identify opportunities for JSP to get greater value from the Tanium platform
• Work incident tickets related to Tanium issues
• Conduct daily health-checks on assigned accounts
• Perform after action and root cause reporting
• Document and implement best practices
• Create and maintain Tanium process and procedure documentation
• Coordinate with local change and control boards and provide installation, configuration, engineering, administration, and accreditation documents/diagrams for the Tanium infrastructure life cycle replacements upgrades, enhancements, and new module deployments
• Coordinate with program team to minimize gaps in Tanium data reporting to SIEM
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
• Active Secret clearance, Top Secret preferred.
• DoD 8570 IAT level II or higher certification prior to starting
• DoD 8570 CSSP-Infrastructure Support certification
• Proven experience managing a large-scale Tanium deployment
• Knowledge of computer security principles and DoD security protocols
• Familiarity with Windows or Linux command line tools
• SIEM or Server/OS administration certification
• Familiarity with other endpoint security applications (ex. HIPS, Anti-virus, scanning solutions)
• Provide on-call support, as required
• Familiar with security policies and general vulnerabilities management
• Tanium experience within the Department of Defense
• Hold and maintain an active Top Secret\SCI clearance.
• Experience supporting JSP, DISA, or other programs at the Pentagon.
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information on troubleshooting and implementation efforts
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.