Leidos is seeking a highly experience and skilled Systems Integrator with significant technical knowledge to serve as a Subject Matter Expert as part of a software development team that deliver fault-free baselines with complete customer transparency. The ideal candidate would be fluent and have expertise and have a deep understanding in Jenkins or other continuous integration tools, software version control, release management and bash/python/perl scripting.
- Monitoring and maintaining Jenkins jobs for correctness and collaborating with other engineers to fix any deficiencies
- Monitoring source code repository for correctness.
- Collaborating with engineering team to maintain documentation needed to compile release notes.
- Helping run software development planning design and review meetings
- Branching source code repository to ensure stable deployments
- Assisting with backlog grooming to prioritize tasking and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Keeping our open-source software baseline up to date and patched.
- Hardening servers, applying STIG configurations, and resolving vulnerabilities discovered by security scans
- Assisting in our deployment process to ensure fault-free delivery and deployment of our software baseline plus all of its free open-source dependencies.
- Supporting upcoming transitions of end-of-life hardware and software to preserve CEGS mission operations on new infrastructure or cloud environments
- Managing all aspects of tactical data provider integrations, including coordinating interface mechanisms and data formats, configuring test environments and testing connectivity, and deploying interfaces to operations
- Requires BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience
- Continuous Integration Tools / Environments such as Jenkins
- Linux (RedHat / CentOS or similar)
- In depth understanding and experience with agile development
- Operating System hardening
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS or higher with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly
- Database Administration
- Apache HTTPD and website maintenance
- PKI management and user authentication
- Experience with AWS
- Scripting (bash, Python, Perl, etc)
- Building software from source and/or developing build scripts
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Pay Range:Pay Range $110,500.00 - $170,000.00 - $229,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.