Leidos’ Mid-Atlantic Depot located in Chesapeake, VA has an opening for Electronic Technician who will be a team member supporting FAA ERAM program. This is a challenging and demanding position that supports the repair and configuration of hardware utilized at the FAA’s EnRoute Centers across the United States.
- Testing and Repairing of Electronic Hardware
- Assist Senior Technicians with the installation and configuration of various Software OS
- High school diploma and 1+ years of relevant experience.
- Must be capable of repairing moderately complex Electronic and Mechanical equipment to component level.
- Ability to work with limited supervision. Experienced with configuring, testing and repairing IBM, Dell, and HPE servers and PC’s. IPC 7770/7771 soldering certification mandatory.
- Ability to work both independently and with others in a team environment.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration of Red Hat/Linux and Windows OS
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Engineering Technologist
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.