Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Network Service Provisioner at Scott Air Force Base, IL.
Our customer, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- Order services on behalf of the customer; input service requests into DISA Storefront (DSF).
- Provide customer outreach on all orders to ensure that the POC, location, and interface information is correct.
- Track orders to make sure all TSR’s go through the approval process in a timely manner.
- Ensure all information (POC, location, & interface) are correct and formatted properly.
- Verify correct points of contact (POC) for each location through which the circuit traverses.
- Engage with the customer to resolve issues with incomplete or requirements are unclear.
- Reach out to stakeholders and facilitates approvals as necessary to ensure continual forward progress of the service request.
- High School diploma and 3+yrs. of overall related experience; Associates and Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Understanding of DDOE or SharePoint order processing.
- Understanding of basic telecommunications and information technology terms and technology.
- Strong written and verbal communications, team building and collaboration skills.
- MUST have an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent).
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.