Leidos is hiring a Customer Relationship Manager on the ESA V program, in Washington, DC. ESA V is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows workstation engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Active Directory services, and video conferencing, among others.
The individual selected for position will act as the program manager for Leidos’ support to one of the federal customers on the ESA program, and he or she will be responsible for managing the day-to-day work, adjudicating priorities, interfacing with the customer, managing personnel actions, and other relevant duties as assigned. He or she will be responsible for personnel management of 25-30 individuals, including several subordinate managers. This individual will work at a Leidos office in downtown Washington, DC, and will make regular visits to customer sites in Washington.
The team this individual will manage will provide the following services to the customer, and so the ideal candidate will have experience and background in some or all of these service areas:
- Help Desk
- Laptop Lending
- Server and Application Engineering
- Database Administration
- Application Development
- SharePoint Support
- Information Security
The Customer Relationship Manager will be responsible for the financial performance of this portion of the ESA portfolio, estimated at approximately $10M per year. He or she will provide regular reports to the ESA V portfolio manager related to financial performance.
As a senior leader in the ESA organization, the individual selected for this position will lead new business opportunities and grow the business. He or she will work very closely with the other senior leaders on the ESA team to manage and grow the business.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, with 8 years of prior relevant experience; or a Master’s degree with 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
- The individual selected to this position must successfully complete and maintain a Public Trust security investigation by the government.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Minimum 8 years of leading complex, multidisciplinary information technology teams
- Experience managing 24x7 operations, critical problem escalation and resolution and vendor management.
- Planning, organizational, project and portfolio management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Project management certifications, such as a PMP, are highly desirable
- Technical background in IT or software
- Experience working on-site with customers
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- DOJ Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.