Be part of the winning Leidos team and use your valued experience to support the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM). This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Military Intelligence Systems Trainer located in Springfield, VA. Must have a TS/SCI Clearance.
- Develops and updates training objectives, training strategies, Programs of Instruction (POI), Lesson Plans (LPs), training charts, training aids, surveys, and other training material.
- Coordinates with requiring organizations and develops training schedules.
- Coordinate training equipment/systems sustainment and other resources to ensure an effective training program.
- Provide formal written and verbal feedback to students and other interested parties with regard to student capabilities to perform learned skills in strategic and tactical environments.
- Instruct students in tasks required to perform preventative maintenance, system operation and interpretation of Built-In Test Equipment (BITE) message results at the operator level.
- Instructs students on the complete warm-up and checkout procedures used in preparation for systems operation.
- Instruct students in proper site selection, equipment set-up, initialization procedures, system operation under adverse conditions and preparation for movement and redeployment.
- Bachelor Degree in electronics or logistics from an accredited college/university plus four or more years of military experience in MI Systems Maintenance and Integration, or an Associate’s Degree or Technical Certification from an accredited institution and six years of experience as an MI Systems Maintenance and Integration or SIGINT instructor or Intelligence Center of Excellence Master Instructor certification on the respective area.
- Expert knowledge on MI Systems set up, configuration, test operation, fault isolation, repair, tear down, and preparation for movement/transportation.
- Experience in instructional principles and techniques, lesson plan preparation, instructional objectives, test construction, student counseling, instructional technology and the use of audiovisual and graphic aids as instructional tools.
- Understanding of TRADOC regulation 350-70.
- Command of fluent English (written/oral) including the ability to instruct students.
- Ability to interpret and explain to students the complete warm-up and checkout procedures used in preparation for systems operation.
- Application of document classification markings in accordance with the INSCOM Classification Markings Guidance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.