The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement for Secure Enterprise Network Systems, Services, & Support (SENS3) for the continued operations and maintenance and evolution of the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN) and the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN).
As a Logistics Coordinator at Leidos supporting DHS SENS3, responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Perform receiving functions related to inbound shipments of materials received by the agency, which includes unloading trucks, inspecting materials for damage, reviewing paperwork and in-checking materials.
- Perform primary warehouse functions including central receiving, long-term and short-term storage, pick-up and delivery service, packing and crating, and miscellaneous services as required.
- Work at outdoor agency events, which often require walking or standing for extended periods of time, as well as extended duty hours.
- Provide support for all shipments, excess, and storage, acknowledge all deliveries of accountable-property and update information in the centralized database to maintain database integrity.
- Perform analysis on various aspects of resources management, which may include the rate of execution of funding, size and cost, and success in obtaining appropriations for new program requests.
- Provide superior customer service support to agency customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required and minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both in a team setting and independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, and sit, stand, and walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- Experience with property inventory management
- General knowledge of logistics, supply chain management, warehousing and transportation
- Experience with automated systems (desktop systems and internet/intranet)
- Ability to work in multiple databases simultaneously
- Ability to effectively communicate/collaborate with management, engineers and vendor partners
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.