Leidos is hiring a Financial Counterterrorism Analyst to support an IC client in McLean, VA. The Financial CT Analyst will be responsible for reviewing financial data on a daily basis and ingesting data. The Analyst will conduct research and analysis of regulations and policies related to financial crimes and similar laws. The Analyst will manipulate various classified and open source databases, and coordinate information with multiple IC partners. The Analyst will operate within a team environment to develop reports and data. The Analyst may fuse data sets and intelligence reporting to uncover threat networks’ operations.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel; the Analyst will be expected to use Excel on a daily basis to sort, filter, and manipulate data
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience producing Finished Intelligence products
- Experience working within a team environment
- Experience leveraging quantitative metrics using analytic products
- Exposure to IC policies and procedures
- Experience working with operations Research, Data Analytics, Mathematics or related field
- Bachelor’s degree + 12 years of applicable experience
- Experience conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.