Leidos is actively hiring for a Network/Voice Administrator to join our team at MacDill AFB. The Network/Voice administrator will perform Tier 2 LAN/Voice/Video helpdesk functions.
Provide assistance and training to Tier1 general helpdesk staff on LAN/Voice/Video systems. Design, operate and maintain LAN/Voice/Video services for the Command. Perform upgrades and new technology reviews while maintaining currency with LAN/Voice/Video skills. Coordinate with higher, peer and subordinate elements to troubleshoot, modify or establish LAN/Voice/Video services in support of the mission.
- Deploy, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot telecommunications equipment and network to include but not limited to: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity voicemail, Voice Gateways, Cisco router/switch, Jabber, Telepresence, and Codian MCU devices.
- Provide and manage a secure, high performance network, for services including VoIP, QoS, CoS, LAN’s, SBC’s, traditional TDM and SIP.
- Create, maintain and update diagrams/documentation of evolving UC environments and operational procedures
- As the resident expert, must be familiar with Cisco networking protocols and voice infrastructures.
- Maintain the integrity of software and services.
- Provide senior level planning, scheduling, testing, and coordination for installation of upgrades.
- Track service dependencies.
- Coordinate and work closely with Marine Corps Cyber Operations Group (MCCOG) and CENTCOM J6 to maintain and troubleshoot service outages.
- Write and maintain system documentation, standard operating procedures (SOP), and desktop procedures.
- Active SECRET clearance
- 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree. Or 6 or more years experience
- High School graduate
- Cisco CCNA or CCNA Collaboration
- Must have DoD 8570 required certification (Security+ CE).
- Must be familiar with Cisco networking technologies and configuration.
- In-depth knowledge and experience deploying multiple Virtualization technologies, including Microsoft’s Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server, VMWare ESX, and VMWare Server.
- Must be familiar with firewalls and their services and security.
- MCP 70-270
- 4 years experience in military environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.