The Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group (SRG), currently has an opening for an Intelligence Coordination Center (ICC) Specialist supporting an OCONUS-based manned ISR program. Leidos is the Lead Systems Integrator for manned aircraft providing imagery and multi-source data for both real-time and post mission analysis. The Intelligence Coordination Center (ICC) Manager is responsible for ensuring daily success and reporting on SOF ISR flight operations OCONUS while reporting directly to the Site Lead. This position requires an active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
*** This is a deployed manager position and pay is commensurate. This position is ideal for a leader who desires extended time off (when not deployed) who is willing to deploy for up to 90 days.
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Work with a diverse team of professionals to ensure daily flight ISR operations success.
- Focal point and continuity of information flow from the ICC to leaders on site
- Receive and analyze and distribute customer daily tasking such as station time, tasked locations, and objectives
- Coordinate flight crew schedules with Pilots, Aerial Sensor Operators and Maintenance personnel, assist with the coordination of site scheduled activities amongst flight crews, subcontractors, and government personnel to ensure achievable operational plan.
- Assist with mission coordination with local and alternate airfield aircraft support services
- Assist in the preparation of daily mission aircrew briefings
- Assist with the in-processing of arriving personnel to the OCONUS location.
- Provide support and guidance to site Integrated Product Teams (IPT) in the execution of daily activities
- Provide daily post mission inputs to government databases
- Assist as required with flight records, situational reports and all related reporting is maintained.
To be considered for this position candidates must:
- Bachelor’s degree and two (2) years of experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Proven contractor and/or military flight operations center experience
- Possess a minimum of an active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Extensive knowledge of OCONUS ISR flight operations management.
- Must have experience in scheduling, evaluating and tracking all flight operations including associated personnel.
- Knowledge in leading and managing the execution of aviation processes, projects and tactical employment
- Be willing to deploy for rotations of at least 90 days with 90 days off during non-rotation periods (live anywhere) and willing to travel for long periods of time, work long hours and/or non-regular hours with minimal notice. Be willing to fly in the aircraft for extended times and work in Hardship and Hazardous locations
- Be able to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
- Be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a deployment physical, immunizations and training.
- Special Operations Aviation experience
- Prior OCONUS rotation experience, particularly in CENTCOM or AFRICOM area of operations
- In-depth knowledge of military operations, organization, terminology and the execution of OCONUS ISR flight operations.
- Superior Administrative and Communication Skills
- Proven contractor and/or military flight operations manager experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.