Leidos is seeking an Infrastructure Solutions Architect III in the Vienna, VA area to work onsite supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
- Provide Infrastructure as Code (IaC) architecture supervision and leadership across the engineering lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, deploy, support) for large-scale infrastructure implementations, spanning multiple technical disciplines.
- Develop, deploy and manage the introduction of new capabilities, and the enhancement or troubleshooting of existing capabilities, providing technical council as needed
- Leverage experience and industry best practices to design and implement DoD compliant solutions
- Develop, lead and participate in the build and implementation per detailed designs, executive briefings, data flow diagrams, and other supporting design and development documentation.
- Develop solutions and lead tasks to fuse commercial products with custom developed solutions to meet functional requirements, while adhering and working within the constraints of the client’s IT and cyber infrastructure
- Communicate and work collaboratively with internal and client team members across the program, and as needed, present task status, provide technical council, and/or alternative designs, solutions, and or processes to leadership.
- BS Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Experience with EHR system infrastructure architecture and implementation
- Supervisory or lead experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) architecture design, deployment, migration, and sustainment efforts
- Technical knowledge with hands-on experience in public, hybrid and government cloud modeling, as well as a deep understanding of multiple software development methodologies.
- Experience with the documentation of data flows and creation of system diagrams
- Understanding of project compliance with corporate/program technical guidelines
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Demonstrated leadership skills with hands on leadership experience across various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms, as well as strong interpersonal skills with the ability to effective communicate and persuade at all management levels in a cross-functional environment
- Openstack implementations
- Splunk experience
- Large scale infrastructure design and implementation
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Identity and access management
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.