Chase your aspirations with no boundaries at Leidos! Accelerate your career growth by joining Leidos.
Leidos is seeking a Program Operation Analyst, in Gaithersburg, MD to support the Mission-centric Customer Services (McCS) program portfolio, that includes 8 different programs supporting multiple federal civilian agencies including FTC, HUD, and DOJ. This is an exciting opportunity for an emerging leader to grow their career. This agile individual will assist the program deputy and facilitate program operations and project execution for IT enterprise and service teams.
- Financial & Performance Management: lead monthly program invoicing, financial projections, and revenue and cost tracking.
- Performance & SLA Management: monitor program performance and SLA adherence; manage monthly performance reporting.
- Business Intelligence & Dashboard Development: develop, implement, and maintain user-friendly PowerBI and Tableau dashboards displaying program metrics and KPIs with data from multiple sources (databases, web applications…); generate ad-hoc data analysis reports for management and customer; drive business intelligence initiatives and data-driven innovations.
- Agile Project Collaboration and Implementation: lead implementation of agile practices for multiple software development teams, facilitate standardization of JIRA internally and with the customer to promote agile development; consult with teams to implement customized JIRA solutions; serve as the point of contact for the team's Atlassian product suite.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: monitor and project application volumes using historical data and current events; notify management of volume trends and significant spikes; monitor website traffic using Google Analytics; clearly communicate data-driven recommendations via PPT.
- Configuration Management: work with the management and technical team to facilitate change and configuration management process, ensuring alignment with auditing requirements; facilitate incident reporting across all program teams; maintain the risk management register; facilitate the development and maintenance of program documentation.
- Facilitate Communication & Team Integration: support communication, integration, and transparency across the team as demonstrated by implementing operations initiatives, initiating meetings and generating minutes, promoting Jira, retrospectives, lessons learned, and team activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related discipline.
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience as a Project Manager or Program Support Analyst, preferably on IT projects.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Solid understanding and experience in management projects across Waterfall, Agile (Scrum & Kanban), and SDLC frameworks (full lifecycle experience from demand through production roll out).
- Experience with program and project finances, performance management, and metrics collection across multiple platforms.
- Action oriented; ability to adapt to change and implement quickly based on overall direction and needs of the team.
- Excellent analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; comfortable development PPT's to brief management and the customer.
- Experience with incident management, risk management, and change management.
- Experience in establishing project processes and identifying process inefficiencies/areas for improvement.
- Action oriented; ability to adapt to change and implement quickly based on overall direction and needs of the PLC Process team.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- PMP certification
- Tableau or PowerBI
- Scrum certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.