Leidos is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Vice President to join our team to lead the company in pursuit of its growth strategy.
This Vice President position requires a seasoned executive with substantial experience managing external partnerships within the government and commercial solutions and services markets. This position will report to the Performance Excellence and Strategic Partnerships Organization and will support executive and senior leadership to drive the long-term success, profitability and growth of the company, and having a significant impact on its success.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of successfully managing external business relationships. The candidate must have substantive management experience across multiple business disciplines. He/she will provide expertise in developing strategy, actions, education, and communications regarding the external partnerships of the company.
• Understand and apply the strategic vision of the organization and directly support achieving enterprise performance objectives.
• Direct supervisory responsibilities over the Strategic Partnerships function to include supplier relationship management and strategic partnerships.
• Develop, monitor and report on external partnerships that support the company's strategic direction.
• Responsible for cultivating new and enhancing current relationships among strategic business partners to develop mutually rewarding strategies and to grow our partner driven revenue.
• Effectively communicate and negotiate with leaders within and outside of the company. Engage directly with the Executive Leadership Team and other executives for line and functional collaboration and coordination.
• Extend the brand of Leidos via involvement in industry events, thought leadership opportunities, and leadership in fostering corporate/community responsibilities.
• 15 years of experience in leadership roles involving the management of external supplier and strategic partners, including 5 years plus of experience in the government contracting industry
• Proven ability to develop, cultivate, and manage relationships with corporate business partners and external relationships.
• Align with, and embrace, the Leidos Values (integrity, inclusion, innovation, agility, collaboration and commitment).
• Ability to articulate a vision, persuade others and work collaboratively in a team environment.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to deliver results.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to include effective CEO and Board-level communication.
• Willingness to travel to various work locations.
• Graduate level degree; advanced technical degree is desirable.
• US Citizenship required; ability to attain Top Secret Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.